Consular Service Operation Notice
The newly renovated Consular Office will be operated on the 16th floor from June 26th, 2023.
Please note that the walk-in which was suspended during renovation period, will resume as follows from July 4th, 2023.
Walk-in : Every Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 ~ (First come, first served)
(Walk-in registration is available from 9:00 to 14:55)
Walk-in kiosk close at 14:55 on the day and may close earlier if the number of visitors per day exceeds.
Visa applications can be submitted by mail or through reservation. Walk-in visa applications are not accepted.
When making an online reservation
1. Please sign in first and make a reservation. (Click "Log-in" next to language bar)
You only need your email address to sign in.
2. Only the person who needs the consular affairs service should make an online reservation under his/her name to the service needed.
3. If you need more than one consular service, please make a reservation for each service you wish to do.
4. One person can only book one appointment per service
If there are duplicate appointments booked for the same service, all other reservations except for the earliest reservation will be cancelled without notice.
The Consulate will cancel all duplicate reservations, as soon as they are spotted. The Consulate will not accept any complaints or requests in regards to duplicate reservations.
5. Please cancel your reservation if you can't make it.
You must cancel your reservation at least 8 hours in advance.
You can cancel your reservation after logging in. Go to <My reservation> menu under your name.
6. If there are no-shows two times, future reservations may be restricted.
7. Even if you made a reservation with us, we may have to cancel your reservation due to following reasons:
If you book duplicate appointments with the same service.
Due to unforeseen internal circumstances or emergency situations.
1. Before visiting the consulate, please check our website and bring the required documents.
2. Be sure to prepare the fee in cash.
3. Please log in before you reserve, and cancel your spot if you cannot come.
4. You will only be able to receive the service you made a reservation for; if you mistakenly made a reservation for a wrong service, you must revisit after correcting your reservation.
5. Be sure to arrive 10 mins before your reservation, you may not receive your service if you come late.
ex) Please arrive by 8:50 am for 9:00 am reservation.