top of page

Important notice

1. Family Registration & Certificate Issuance services include: Entry and exit certificate, military service extension, and all matters related to applying for and issuing family relationship certificates.

2. We highly recommend submitting the following consular services through mail; 

   1) All Family relationship certificates 

     (Basic, Family relation, Marriage, and Jejuk deungbon – removed family census registration) issuance.

   2) Birth and marriage registration

   3) Military service extension

3. The applicant must bring a valid passport and documents proving your legal status in Canada, such as PR card or visa when visiting.

4. Only the applicant who needs the service will be admitted and receive the service.

5. Consular Service section only accepts cash. (no credit card or debit cards accepted)

Family Registration & Certificate Issuance

bottom of page