top of page
1. The applicant must bring an original valid legal status proof. (such as valid original passport, PR card or visa)
2. Only the applicant who needs the notarization service will be admitted and receive the service.
3. Consular service section only accepts cash. (no credit or debit cards accepted)
4. Reserve 2 spots if you have more than 5 documents to be notarized. A maximum of 10 documents per person can be notarized on the same day (Only if you reserve 2 spots).
* If more than 10 documents, the pick up date will be given. If you wish to receive by mail, please bring Canada Post Xpressport envelope.
bottom of page